AR2G Gold & Platinum Refining System
One of the safest and most advanced aqua regia gold refining systems available, this system is a mini-version of the AR3G Refining System(without the magnetic stirrer).
This low capacity (3 ounces per batch) refining system is ideally suited for refining of jewelry, jeweler’s scrap, bench sweeps. It is also a great automatic stone dismount system. This system will also refine nuggets, dust and all other forms of gold.
This complete unit comes with all of the supplies included in the Aqua Regia Starter Kit, which consists of:
- One pound of Quadratic Precipitant
- One pound of MX3 Dissolving Agent
- One cup of Urea
- One bottle of Ammonia Detection Liquid
- One bottle of Precious Metal Detection Liquid
Note: muriatic acid, while not included with this system, can be found at any paint store.
The Shor AR2G Aqua Regia Refining System comes with all of the equipment needed to refine, including:
- Work Station, with integrated Spot Plate
- Basket and Filter Pouch, for easy and rapid separation of diamonds and other non-soluable materials.
- Beakers, caps, hoses and related hardware.
- Digital Hotplate
- Digital Scale
- Integrated Scrubber for complete scrubbing of fumes before they are exhausted
- Measuring cup, gloves, etc.
To view complete video instructions now:
- Silver Refining Systems and Equipment
- Refining Filters and Filtration Systems
- Gold & Platinum Refining by the Salt Water Method
- Gold & Platinum Refining by the Acid Method
- How do I refine precious metal?
- Recovery from Washout
- Recovery from Cyanide Solutions
- Aqua Regia Refining Parts & Accessories
- View All