Treated Activated Charcoal
Activated charcoal, also known as activated carbon, is much more porous than regular charcoal, which allows stronger absorbance of fumes. It is used in the Aqua Regia Refining System in a self-contained system to eliminate any arising fumes.
Treated activated charcoal not only neutralizes the aqua regia odor, but it also neutralizes the acidity of the vapors. The result is a full scrubbing of aqua regia fumes.
Made with the finest grade of coconut shell.
- Silver Refining Systems and Equipment
- Refining Filters and Filtration Systems
- Gold & Platinum Refining by the Salt Water Method
- Gold & Platinum Refining by the Acid Method
- How do I refine precious metal?
- Recovery from Washout
- Recovery from Cyanide Solutions
- Aqua Regia Refining Parts & Accessories
- View All