A dry, powdered, non-hazardous replacement for nitric acid when making aqua regia with muriatic acid.
Nitric acid is highly corrosive and highly toxic nitric oxide fumes when used in the aqua regia process of refining precious metal. Additionally, it is expensive and difficult to obtain. By using Subzero instead of nitric acid, nitric oxide fumes are completely eliminated. Subzero can be comfortably stored for extended periods of time without deterioration or hazmat concerns. Subzero is a safe and economical replacement for nitric acid when making aqua regia.
All ingredients in the Subzero are chemically pure.To view complete video instructions now:
* Required Fields
- Silver Refining Systems and Equipment
- Refining Filters and Filtration Systems
- Gold & Platinum Refining by the Salt Water Method
- Gold & Platinum Refining by the Acid Method
- How do I refine precious metal?
- Recovery from Washout
- Recovery from Cyanide Solutions
- Aqua Regia Refining Parts & Accessories
- View All