- Help Center
- Ordering Terms & Conditions
Ordering Terms & Conditions
- Excluding the following exceptions, all purchases from Shor may be returned, for any reason whatsoever, within 30 days of the purchase date for a full refund or credit less our cost of shipping and handling. All returns must have a return authorization number. All returns must be in brand new looking, resalable condition. Customers are subject to a restocking charge for those special order items that the manufacturer charges a restocking charge. Videotapes and other intellectual property items are not returnable. Special order items that are not returned in brand new condition will not be accepted back. Some non-stock items, for example, items that are manufactured to the customer's specifications (such as ring stamps with the customer's logo) or items that have been discontinued, are non-returnable. To return an item, you must call first for a return authorization number. Items returned without first receiving a return authorization number may be refused or subject to a 15% restocking charge. Almost all items are returnable within 30 days for a full refund, but some non-defective returns may be subject to a 15% restocking charge. Hazmat items are not returnable. When your guarantee runs out, we don't!
- Warrantees vary from product to product. Some warrantees, such as on the Simplicity Refining System, are for as long as you own the product. Most warrantees, however, are from 1 year of shipment of the product to you.
- We are sorry, but, because of changes in the payment practices in the industry, Shor no longer offers open account to any jewelry manufacturers except those with a number 1 rating with the Jeweler's Board of Trade. We do, however, Accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover. Minimum order is $35. Except for Net 30 orders, all orders are billed in full when placed (even when some items are backordered). You can cancel a backorder at any time (prior to when they are actually shipped), and you will be refunded in full any amount that had been previously billed for the item(s) backordered. When backorders are shipped, no additional shipping or other charges are charged. Overseas shipments are always shipped complete unless you otherwise instruct us (overseas orders not shipped complete are subject to additional shipping charges).
- When an item has been discontinued or is out of stock, we may substitute an equivalent item of equal or greater value.
- We make every attempt to keep our web pricing current. Prices are subject to change without notice. If there is a slight difference between our web price and the present price, we will default to the lower price. If the change is significant, we will notify you before shipping. If you need a quotation, call, e-mail or fax to the appropriate number below.
- Shipping charges are based upon actual shipping costs and are, therefore, usually lower than arbitrary shipping costs that are based upon the value of the goods shipped. For items that are deemed "hazmat" by UPS (hazardous materials that contain corrosive, flammable or poisonous ingredients), the transport companies levy an additional charge of $30.00 per package. Hazmat items are always shipped separately from all non-hazmat items. Hazmat items are not returnable. Orders within the continental US are not shipped via post, so please do not give a PO box as your address unless you are you are located in Alaska, Hawaii or outside the US.
- Shor offers unlimited, no charge, technical support for all its products, regardless of whether that product has been purchased from Shor or not.
Sale & Resale
- Shor sells over 20,000 products directly to the end user. A handful of products, however, are available to resellers at discounted prices. These products are primarily in the recovery and refining fields. For more information, call 1-800-295-6320.
The I. Shor Co. and I. Shor Canada are registered trademarks of Shor International Corp.
© 2023 Shor International Corporation & The I. Shor Company. All rights reserved.