Ammonia Detection Liquid
Ammonia Detection Liquid is used to determine that your gold has been thoroughly washed and is very pure by detecting dissolved impurities clinging to refined gold mud.
- Sensitive to 4 parts dissolved impurities to one million parts solution.
- Requires only a drop or two to test.
- Shelf life of about 1 year.
- One bottle is usually sufficient for over one hundred tests.
- Silver Refining Systems and Equipment
- Refining Filters and Filtration Systems
- Gold & Platinum Refining by the Salt Water Method
- Gold & Platinum Refining by the Acid Method
- How do I refine precious metal?
- Recovery from Washout
- Recovery from Cyanide Solutions
- Aqua Regia Refining Parts & Accessories
- View All
Products in Gold & Platinum Refining by the Acid Method
AR3GXL Capacity Booster
Scrubber for Aqua Regia
Treated Activated Charcoal