When refining using the aqua regia method, it is necessary to add urea before the gold is precipitated. Typically, especially with nitric-acid-based aqua regia, there are free nitrogen ions in solution. This can cause some gold to redissolve after it has precipitated. Adding urea neutralizes free nitrogen ions and prevents gold from redissolving.
This product is chemically pure (99.90%).To view complete video instructions now:
* Required Fields
- Silver Refining Systems and Equipment
- Refining Filters and Filtration Systems
- Gold & Platinum Refining by the Salt Water Method
- Gold & Platinum Refining by the Acid Method
- How do I refine precious metal?
- Recovery from Washout
- Recovery from Cyanide Solutions
- Aqua Regia Refining Parts & Accessories
- View All