Shor AR3G Aqua Regia Gold & Platinum Refining System
One of the safest and most advanced aqua regia gold refining systems available.
The Shor AR3G Aqua Regia Gold & Platinum Refining System is ideally suited for refining of electronic scrap as well as jeweler’s polishing and bench sweeps. This system will also refine jewelry, nuggets, dust and all other forms of gold. Additionally, it will also refine catalytic converters and all platinum group metals.
This is the latest iteration of Shor's very popular line of refining systems and is the most advanced yet. The magnetic stirrer and continuous heater are well suited for slow-to-dissolve materials like high silver content jewelry, heavy gents rings and platinum group metals. An excellent unit for refining catalytic converters.
In about 2-3 hours, it will refine up to 16 ounces of metal per batch (the weight of stones, ceramics, plastic, etc. content doesn't matter).
This system generally pays for itself several times over in just the first batch.
This complete unit comes with all of the supplies included in the Aqua Regia Starter Kit, which consists of:
- One pound of Quadratic Precipitant
- One pound of MX3 Dissolving Agent
- One cup of Urea
- One bottle of Ammonia Detection Liquid
- One bottle of Precious Metal Detection Liquid
Note: muriatic acid, while not included with this system, can be found at any paint store.
The Shor AR3G Aqua Regia Refining System comes with all of the equipment needed to refine, including:
- Workstation with integrated Spotplate and test solution beds
- Magnetic Stirrer / Hotplate with caged stir bar to avoid contact with solids
- 2 liter beaker with integrated cap, thermometer and exhaust hardware
- Basket and Filter Pouch for rapid and easy separation of diamonds, computer boards and other insoluble materials.
- Electronic scale
- Scrubber for thorough removal of fumes before they are exhausted
For complete video instructions:
- Silver Refining Systems and Equipment
- Refining Filters and Filtration Systems
- Gold & Platinum Refining by the Salt Water Method
- Gold & Platinum Refining by the Acid Method
- How do I refine precious metal?
- Recovery from Washout
- Recovery from Cyanide Solutions
- Aqua Regia Refining Parts & Accessories
- View All