Precious Metal Detection Liquid
The Precious Metal Detection Liquid is a stannous chloride solution used to determine that no more precious metal is dissolved in aqua regia or saltwater solutions.Detect your metals. Intuitively.
Precious metals are just that: precious. Therefore detecting metals in solutions must be simple so that precious metals aren't left behind.
- This liquid detects gold, silver and platinum group metals (including platinum, palladium, rhodium, iridium, ruthenium) by changing color.
- Each precious metal makes a unique and vivid color change.
- Used to test for the presence of dissolved precious metals in chloride solutions.
- Sensitive down to 4 parts of precious metal per million parts of solution
- Recommended use on spot plate or mirror for the most sensitive results.
- Requires only a drop or two of solution to test
- One bottle is usually sufficient for a hundred or more tests
- Silver Refining Systems and Equipment
- Refining Filters and Filtration Systems
- Gold & Platinum Refining by the Salt Water Method
- Gold & Platinum Refining by the Acid Method
- How do I refine precious metal?
- Recovery from Washout
- Recovery from Cyanide Solutions
- Aqua Regia Refining Parts & Accessories
- View All