Don’t want to hang rings on a silver wire or solder a wire to your ingot?
Got little pieces of metal you don’t want to melt into a bar?
The Nickelodeon is what you need.
Just insert the Nickelodeon into your Pouch, with its graphite rod extending out the top. Connect your DC power supply to the top of the rod and drop your rings or other scrap gold into the Pouch. The rod has a plastic sheath covering its entire length, except the top and the bottom. The rings will make contact at the bottom and your DC power supply clip will make contact at the top. It’s that simple.
For use in the Simplicity Refining System.
- Silver Refining Systems and Equipment
- Refining Filters and Filtration Systems
- Gold & Platinum Refining by the Salt Water Method
- Gold & Platinum Refining by the Acid Method
- How do I refine precious metal?
- Recovery from Washout
- Recovery from Cyanide Solutions
- Aqua Regia Refining Parts & Accessories
- View All