Standard Mill Files
Used when a smooth finish is required. Many applications include sharpening saws and tools, finishing metal, lathe work, draw filing and general workshop use. This file tapers slightly in alt. All sides are single cut. Swiss made except rounded edge, which are made in the US. Single cut.
Preferred for many industrial applications, these files are value priced. Look for other American Pattern files, such as the half-round, on the half-round file page.
4", 6" and 8" mill files are sold (and price) in packs of 12. 10", 12" and 14" mill files are sold (and priced) as packs of 6.
* Required Fields
- Jewellery's Pocket Tools
- File Handles, File Cleaners & Other Accessories
- Broaches, English Pattern
- Rotary Files / Inside Ring Burs
- Ruby Files
- Swiss File Sets
- Diamond Files - Needle, Escapement, Riffler & Habilis
- Abrasive Paper, Cloth, Sticks, Rolls & Sponges
- Swiss & Die Sinkers Riffler Files
- Swiss Crochet Files & Warding Files
- Assorted American Pattern Hand Files
- Wax Files & Rasps
- View All