The Flat file is most often used by machinists, machinery builders and repair personnel when rapid material removal is required. Double cut on top and bottom but single cut on sides. Files taper in alt and thickness. Swiss made except files without an "S" suffix.
Preferred for many industrial applications, these files are value priced. Look for other American Pattern files, such as the half-round, on the half-round file page. All of these files are priced & sold by the dozen only.
- Jewellery's Pocket Tools
- File Handles, File Cleaners & Other Accessories
- Broaches, English Pattern
- Rotary Files / Inside Ring Burs
- Ruby Files
- Swiss File Sets
- Diamond Files - Needle, Escapement, Riffler & Habilis
- Abrasive Paper, Cloth, Sticks, Rolls & Sponges
- Swiss & Die Sinkers Riffler Files
- Swiss Crochet Files & Warding Files
- Assorted American Pattern Hand Files
- Wax Files & Rasps
- View All