Plating Equipment & Accessories
- This powerful 30 amp rectifier will electro-strip (can strip 1-12 men's rings at a time), electro-plate, electro-clean, electro-form and refine to the highest quality standards. Great for high production. Very heavy duty steel body with precise voltage and amperage meters. Available in 2 models- The standard 30 amp rectifier and a 30 amp with auxiliary pen plater. The unit with the pen plater can be used for pen plating as well as conventional plating because it features pen outlets and separate controls for the pen. The user can save work space and be assured of adequate power for either application. Work and anode leads included. Output DC 0-15 volts and CD 0-30 amps. UL approved to meet or exceed all safety requirements.$349.95 to $495.95
- Better than unit that comes with pen plater. Has platinum core. Fits all pen platers. Can also be used with rectifiers. Very durable, long lasting, and preferred by professionals.$34.95
- Runs plating baths up to 20 gallon (except rhodium, which is less). Also suitable for stripping and refining. Maximum 12V DC output. 110V AC input.$918.75
Supplied with 1 pen and 3 containers. Multiple pens are necessary to prevent cross contamination when working with several different solutions. Plating solutions sold separately
Stable Voltage Output
Precise Voltage Regulator
Automatic Current Limitation
Dual Voltage: 115v & 220v
1 plating pen, color coded- white, gold and red.
3 plating jars
4 felt tips- 2 bullet and 2 extra fine tips
- Sold in packs of 10.$0.95 to $11.40
- Digital Plating Pen System Replacement Black Lead w/Clip$17.25
- The best plating pens available. The Wizard plating pens come in both rechargeable and disposable versions. The disposable version lasts for 1 full hour of continuous plating (typically, that's dozens of rings). It has a 6 volt output. The rechargeable version can be recharged 250 times. It has an 8 volt adjustable output.So, which one is right for you?If you need the pen for an occasional repair or touch-up, the the disposable pen is the one you want. It's simple to use an inexpensive to purchase. The tips can be easily replaced if they become dirty or if want to change the precious metal solution that you are plating. Perfect for touch-ups and repairs!However, if you need excellent voltage control (recommended for rhodium plating) or you do a lot of pen plating work, then the rechargeable model, the Wizard Pro, is the perfect pen for you. The voltage is adjustable from 3-8 volts in .1 increments for precision plating. The LCD display shows both power levels and voltage. The pen works while being charged and you can detach and plate wire-free for mobility. And, of course, the tips can be easily replaced,. This is a very, very sophisticated plating, yet simple to use.Plating solutions sold separately.$59.00
- Easily applied after melting. Removes by dipping plating item in hot water. 1 ounce stick in tube.$3.95
- A high grade clear lacquer that can be brushed on articles to provide a tough, smooth, even surface to protect them from tarnish and to eliminate metal deposits from plating solutions. 1 pint bottle. This item is flammable and requires hazmat packaging.$20.55
Why use metal molds? Metal molds give a sharpness of detail that is absolutely impossible to achieve with rubber molds (even when the rubber molds are injected by a vacuum wax injector). In addition, if you are thinking of upgrading to plastic injection, only metal molds can be used. Metal molds are most commonly used for detailed charms, class rings, and wherever razor sharp detail and consistent weight are desirable. Mold to the right is an example of a multi-piece metal mold made over 50 years ago with an old fashioned cylindrical mold frame. Although used for many years, this mold is still as perfect as it was when it was first made.
The following items are required to make metal molds.
The heart of the system (other than the instructions, is the Lok-Blok Mold Frame. This frame can also be used for making excellent rubber molds with no packing. Please note that you may already have many of these items or may wish to purchase some of them (like the lacquer and remover) locally.
.$8.50 to $29.95
- $7.45 to $300.00
- $8.50 to $140.00