The PowerGraver Kit provides a power assist to stone setting and engraving operations. It's PG motor is designed for high torque/low speed applications and features a totally enclosed housing with permanently lubricated ball bearings for quiet, trouble-free performance. The 9D handpieces works and feels like a hand engraving tool with the added advantages of greater control and the ability to adjust the impact force. The unit comes equipped with a special, extra flexible neoprene sheath and a 6 foot long power cord.
The PowerGraver is ideal for bead, prong, channel, hammer and bezel setting as well as decorative and engraving work. Kit includes a 32 minute instructional video with a set of accessories and maintenance items below.
Includes Series PG Motor, flexible shaft and sheath. Foot switch and rheostat sold separately below.
* Required Fields
- Millgrains & Beaders
- Engraving Liners
- Gravers: Sharpeners, Turning Gravers, Electric Gravers
- Flexible Shaft Machines & Rheostats
- GRS Engraving Equipment
- Flex Shaft Handpieces
- Mounted Diamond Points & Wheels
- Florentine, Krause & Core Burs
- American Made Diamond Flywheels & Carbide Flywheels
- Scratch Brushes
- Mounted & Unmounted Wire Brushes
- Jeweler's Wood Hub Wire Brushes
- View All