Already know what items you want to order? Enter the SKUs and quantities of the items you wish to order in the form below to add them to your cart.
Solders for Precision Soldering
Soft Solders (non-precious metal solders)
- Melts at 275°F. Hardest soft solder on earth. Has a holding power of 4300 PSI. Adheres to all ordinary solderable materials and works with gun, iron, torch or soldering machine. Stays white and does not tarnish. Comes in 3" sticks with 20 sticks per package. See also Tix Flux.$19.35
- Melts at 450°F. Excellent for use in any soft solder applications. Does not contain any lead, antimony or zinc. Free flowing and produces a bright white finish.$10.10
- Excellent for use in any soft solder applications. Does not contain any lead, antimony or zinc. Free flowing and produces a bright white finish. Melts at 450°F.$59.55
No additional flux is required with this specially formulated paste for use with copper, brass, nickel or bronze. Contains no cadmium or antimony. Flows smoothly. Contains 14.7 grams. Solder is white in color.melting temperature is 430°F.$9.95
- A great new method for soldering aluminum, this pasts melts far below the melting point of aluminum or any other metal. Contains 7.1 grams. Melting point 395°F.$8.95
Hard Solders (precious metal solders)See also: Fluxes & Blankets.
- High Strength Silver bearing solder. Provides strength without distortion caused by high temperature brazing. Diameter of solder is 3⁄64". Kit contains 1/2 oz of solder and 1/2 oz of flux.$20.95 to $165.00
Ingenious dispenser contains solder with flux. The proper amount of solder and flux can be placed at the exact point required, eliminating waste and improving the appearance of the joint. Solder contains no cadmium.$7.95 to $110.00
Superior color, ductability and strength. All are easy flowing. Match karat to the work being soldered. Packed in envelopes of 1 dwt. each.$54.05 to $145.00
- In 1 mm square flat pieces, ready to use. Matches 10K karat yellow color exactly.$131.25
- 1 mm pieces. Easy Flo grade. 1/2 oz in bottle. 5 pennyweight$16.90
Available in sheets and wire coils. Sheets are 1/2 ounce.
Wires are 1 ounce with .031" diameter. Easy Flo contains cadmium.$22.05 to $84.00
- 1 dwt for 10 K yellow, .02" in diameter.$110.00
- $32.90 to $99.95