Jeweler's Mold Rubber & Mold Cutting
With 0% Shrinkage. Not a silicone rubber. This is a revolutionary molding rubber that has all the characteristics of vulcanized rubber molds, but without the packing or the vulcanizing. In addition to being stronger, tougher, longer lasting and cheaper than other RTV compounds, LiquaCast is also easier to mix, easier to vacuum/debubble and easier to pour.$43.00 to $334.95
Extremely tough, strong and tear resistant. LiquaCast Ultra 0% shrinkage liquid RTV rubber is even easier to work with because of it's simple 1:1 mix ratio EITHER BY WEIGHT OR BY VOLUME. Like Liqua-Cast original, is easy to mix, easy to pour and easy to vacuum because of its very low viscosity it is as liquid as cream. 0% shrinkage liquid RTV is a firmer rubber is ideal for delicate and difficult to inject patterns. Firmer rubber means less pattern distortion during injection. Small channels will not be squeezed closed during injection, resulting in patterns that are not filled completely. Great for filigree!Produces molds with a mirror finish. Shiny rubber surface means bright, shiny waxes. Its extreme durability means that difficult molds last and last and are less likely to break or tear in use.Bright orange in color and is packaged in plastic containers in two-part kits weighing 1 Kg., 8Kg. and 20 Kg.$68.90 to $395.00
Injecting Castaldo LiquaGlass molds is easy because you can SEE the wax as it is injected!
• 0% Shrinkage RTV.
• Not an expensive hard-to-mix silicone rubber!
• Not an amateur “bake in the oven” material!
• Makes strong, flexible, easy to cut molds.
• Inexpensive and easy to use 1:1 mix ratio.
• Clear as Glass.
• Thin, easy to pour and mix, Castaldo® LiquaGlass® molds are easy to make because you can SEE what you are cutting!
LiquaGlass 0% shrinkage CLEAR liquid RTV jewelrymolding rubber makes strong, tough, flexible production molds at only a fraction of the price of clear silicone rubbers. LiquaGlass is easy to measure, de-bubble. LiquaGlass cures at room temperature in 24 hours with 0% shrinkage. LiquaGlass is packaged in a 1 kg. / 2.2 lb. kit containing equal parts A & B. in an attractive consumer-oriented carton that is easy to handle and easy to ship.$74.95
- $28.00 to $44.00
Provided in an attractive consumer-oriented box that is easy to handle, easy to sell, easy to ship and keeps the rubber neat, clean and fresh. Available in White Label® (regular/firm), Gold Label® (premium/soft), Titanium Label® (extra firm) and No Shrink Pink®.
Lined with white cloth (White Label and No Shrink Pink) or golden colored cloth Gold Label) on one side and blue plastic on the other side.$75.00 to $450.00
- Lined with white cloth (White Label®) or golden colored cloth (Gold Label®) on one side and dusted lightly on the other side. Dust does not need to be cleaned off and does not act as a separator or interfere with proper lamination and vulcanization.$56.60 to $408.95
Castaldo® Ready Cut™ Jewelry Molding Rubber offers the ultimate in mold-making convenience.
Made to fit most popular-sized mold frames without cutting, measuring or trimming. Each piece 1 7/8th" x 2 7/8th" x approximately 1/8th" / 4.76 cm x 7.3 cm x approximately 3 mm.
Available in White Label® (regular/firm), Gold Label® (premium/soft), Titanium Label® (extra firm) and No Shrink Pink®.
Lined with white cloth (White Label and No Shrink Pink) or golden colored cloth (Gold Label) on one side and blue plastic on the other side.
Packaged in an attractive consumer-oriented box that is easy to handle, easy to sell, easy to ship and keeps the rubber neat, clean and fresh.$475.00 to $525.00
- QuickSil is a revolutionary new 0% shrinkage jewelry molding rubber material that makes tough, long lasting production molds with a high shine finish almost instantly. QuickSil molds are not weak, delicate prototype molds that can be used only once or twice. They will last for thousands of uses and dozens of years. QuickSil can be used for lost wax casting and can also be used for direct casting of low temperature metals such as pewter, tin etc. 2 pound kit.$59.00
- Form locks in rubber molds by just pressing into place in the uncured mold. Set includes 155 pieces.$24.95
- Sold by the piece.$2.00