LiquaGlass Silicone Rubber
Injecting Castaldo LiquaGlass molds is easy because you can SEE the wax as it is injected!
• 0% Shrinkage RTV.
• Not an expensive hard-to-mix silicone rubber!
• Not an amateur “bake in the oven” material!
• Makes strong, flexible, easy to cut molds.
• Inexpensive and easy to use 1:1 mix ratio.
• Clear as Glass.
• Thin, easy to pour and mix, Castaldo® LiquaGlass® molds are easy to make because you can SEE what you are cutting!
LiquaGlass 0% shrinkage CLEAR liquid RTV jewelrymolding rubber makes strong, tough, flexible production molds at only a fraction of the price of clear silicone rubbers. LiquaGlass is easy to measure, de-bubble. LiquaGlass cures at room temperature in 24 hours with 0% shrinkage. LiquaGlass is packaged in a 1 kg. / 2.2 lb. kit containing equal parts A & B. in an attractive consumer-oriented carton that is easy to handle and easy to ship.
- Wax Files & Rasps
- Wax Carving Tools
- Hot Air Handpieces, Alcohol Lamps & Bunsen Burners
- Jeweler's Electronic Waxers
- Jeweler's Injection Waxes
- Wax Injectors
- Wax Burs
- Wax Miter Box, Mandrels, etc.
- The Matt Line
- File-A-Wax & Other Carving & Model Making Waxes
- Shor Wire Waxes
- Flexible Shaft Machines & Rheostats
- View All