You have no items in your shopping cart.
Tube Cutting Jig
- Our original design, developed by Shor in the early 1950's, is back!
- Back by popular demand, same as the original design, except a PVC coated handle for easy, comfortable grip.
- The thumb lever secures the tube and the groove in one side of the head assures a straight cut every time.
- Made of tool steel, The handle is PVC coated. Length is 5.5" (140mm).
- Setting Tools
- Millgrains & Beaders
- Stone Setting Pliers
- Ring Clamps & Cutters
- Jeweler's Vises, Jigs & Holders
- Drill Press, Hand Drills & Accessories
- Broaches, English Pattern
- Jewellery's Pocket Tools
- Dapping & Forming Blocks, Dapping Dies, Bezel Blocks Punches & Cutters
- Sharpening & Truing
- Setting DVDs and Videos
- Jewelry Design, Setting, Making, Repairing
- View All
Products in Jeweler's Vises, Jigs & Holders