Already know what items you want to order? Enter the SKUs and quantities of the items you wish to order in the form below to add them to your cart.
Silver Refining Systems and Equipment
This is a purely electrolytic system, requiring a separate rectifier (available from Shor) and works only with silver that is at least 90% pure before refining (Sterling silver is 92+% pure). Produces standard electrolytic grade silver of 99.95-99.99% purity. Uses a dilute nitric acid for electrolyte, so some ventilation is required. Requires a rectifier of at least 25 amps (not included).
- Produces electrolytic grade silver (99.95-99.99% pure).
- Easy to use: requires no experience.
- Low labor: requires almost no monitoring.
- Continuously produces pure silver, not a batch operation. Simply put in a new bar of scrap silver as the old one is dissolved into solution. Take out the pure silver any time, without interrupting the refining process.
- Compact: takes up just 1 cubic foot.
- Snap on lid: all-plastic construction.
- Can also be used for refining gold scrap, but only when the gold to be refined is already at least 90% pure before refining.
- Very inexpensive to purchase and to run.
Please note: when purchasing this product, you are buying, primarily, knowledge. Because this knowledge cannot be unlearned, this product is not returnable.$495.00