Mounted Brass Brushes on Mandrels
Double row type is for heavy duty use. Bristle thickness of straight wire is .0035". Bristle thickness of crimped wire is .005". Sold and priced by the dozen.
For cleaning, polishing and producing special finishes. Precision made, excellent quality. Use brass on yellow metals such as gold, copper and brass. Use steel on white metals such as platinum and aluminum. Straight or lightly crimped wire produces a more pronounced finish and is used for cleaning, deburring and surface finishing. Crimped wire achieves a softer or matte finish.
- Millgrains & Beaders
- Engraving Liners
- Gravers: Sharpeners, Turning Gravers, Electric Gravers
- Flexible Shaft Machines & Rheostats
- GRS Engraving Equipment
- Flex Shaft Handpieces
- Mounted Diamond Points & Wheels
- Florentine, Krause & Core Burs
- American Made Diamond Flywheels & Carbide Flywheels
- Scratch Brushes
- Mounted & Unmounted Wire Brushes
- Jeweler's Wood Hub Wire Brushes
- View All