Metal Clay for Beaders and Inventive Metal Clay for Beaders
By Irina Miech.
Ideal for the beginning Metal Clay artists, books offer projects presented with stepinstructions and full-color photography. and jewelry artists can easily add detail pieces when they learn to use metal "Metal Clay for Beaders" (96 pages)This guide started with the material includes 14 which include making custom pendants,"Inventive Metal Clay for Beaders" (112 pages) presents with a new focus: incorporating metal clay made from a variety of other materials.
- Assorted Hammers & Mallets
- Hammers: Silversmithing, Planishing, Embossing, Raising
- Chasing Tools & Pitch Bowls
- Silversmithing Stakes, Anvils & Holders
- Precision Anvils
- Neck, Bracelet, Ring & Bezel Mandrels
- Burnishers & Scrapers
- Shor Rolling Mills
- Dapping & Forming Blocks, Dapping Dies, Bezel Blocks Punches & Cutters
- Swiss & Die Sinkers Riffler Files
- Silversmithing Books
- Ring Clamps & Cutters
- View All