Matt Creative Settings Kit
Includes "how to Create Settings in Metal Wire and Wax" by Adolfo Mattiello, along with 2 templates. Beautifully designed book has 32 pages with over 250 finely detailed drawings. The metal working section shows step by step how to make many different styles and shapes of settings with drawn metal wire. It also shows how to join settings to create clusters. The wax working section shows how to make settings with carving wax, prong settings and settings turned on your Matt Mini Lathe. The 2 templates greatly increase precision and accuracy and the millimeter measurements enable you to use them as stone gauges.
- Wax Files & Rasps
- Wax Carving Tools
- Hot Air Handpieces, Alcohol Lamps & Bunsen Burners
- Jeweler's Electronic Waxers
- Jeweler's Injection Waxes
- Wax Injectors
- Wax Burs
- Wax Miter Box, Mandrels, etc.
- The Matt Line
- File-A-Wax & Other Carving & Model Making Waxes
- Shor Wire Waxes
- Flexible Shaft Machines & Rheostats
- View All