M20 Computerized Engraving Machine
The latest in engraving technology from the leader in jewelry engraving equipment. Out of the box simplicity combined with precision and versatility make this the premier flatbed engraver on the market. Our deluxe package includes 6 jigs (general, watch, nameplate, etc.), 2 cutters and special software enhancements. These enhancements allow you to import logos and print text on an arc. The M20 engraver features a 2 year replacement warranty. The M20 works in conjunction with a standard PC (not included). An affordable marking system that's convenient, easy-to-operate and can replace your manual machine or the need to outsource your marking tasks.
- Compact and quiet... can easily be set up in your shop, office or retail establishment
- Portable: only requires 1 square-foot of counter space (not including space for computer), weights only 22 lbs.
- Complete system includes engraving machine and software, tools, accessories and tutorial
- The machine is delivered with its software Gravostyle Quick Click¢¢ that incorporates many functions and fonts to permit you easy personalizing of items
- Zero Maintenance: no belts to change
- Easy clamping of plates and other objects with self-centering vise
- Integrated vise and pen attachment provides quick change-over, increasing productivity
- Depth nose allows for constant engraving, particularly on uneven surfaces
- Integrated red laser pointer allows you to simulate the job - minimizing errors and waste
- Integrated Auto-Z: effortless cutter setup
- Open access to the object to be engraved
- Overall machine size: 12.2 x 13.4 x 12.2 in. (310 x 340 x 310 mm)
- Engraving area: 4 x 4 inches (102 x 102 mm) in the red beam point & shoot mode. 4 x 5 inches (102 x 127 mm) in the XL mode of operation
- Dual voltage- works on 110v or 220v.
- This item is special order and not returnable