Ring Stretchers & Benders
This heavy duty, versatile tool out performs all other bending tools. The base and handle perform at a high level of torque while allowing the user to exert less resistance in bending metals. Matching outer dies included.
- Aluminum machined and powder coated base
- Dies and post machined from solid steel, then hardened to 40-44 HRC
- Includes 14 dies
- Round Dies- 12, 14, 16, 20 and 22 mm
- Post- 60 degree and 90 degree
- 24 mm shank for increased durability
For bending half round, flat, oval and engraved ring blanks into circular ring shapes. Mandrel is stepped to accommodate various ring sizes two matching dies are provided for bending flat and half round stock of up to 4 mm thickness. Rugged tool suitable for production work.Includes both flat and half round dies. Mounting bolt included. Returns on this item are subject to a 15% restocking charge. For instructions, see: Ring Bender Instructions$39.95 to $178.00
- Reduces and enlarges wedding rings without effort.
- Can be bolted to bench or used as a portable.
- This well made sizer has 6 splines on the enlarging mandrel and takes rings up to size 15.
- The reducing plate has 16 openings
- Smoothly polished to prevent marring.
- Standard ring sizers cannot be used on stone rings because their use causes the stones to pop out. The stone ring enlarger rolls out the shanks of stone set rings to stretch the metal and enlarge the size. Has 17 different rollers for different sizes and styles of rings. Can also be used on wedding bands. Easy to use. Unlike cheaper enlargers, this one has highly polished rollers, so no re-polishing of the ring is required after use. Shipping weight 8 lbs.$92.10
- After ring is placed on stretcher and tapered part is inserted, gentle tapping with mandrel causes ring to expand. Inexpensive, but effective. For ring sizes # 5 or larger.$20.90