You have no items in your shopping cart.
Stone Ring Enlarger
Standard ring sizers cannot be used on stone rings because their use causes the stones to pop out. The stone ring enlarger rolls out the shanks of stone set rings to stretch the metal and enlarge the size. Has 17 different rollers for different sizes and styles of rings. Can also be used on wedding bands. Easy to use. Unlike cheaper enlargers, this one has highly polished rollers, so no re-polishing of the ring is required after use. Shipping weight 8 lbs.
- Mounted and Unmounted Bristle Brushes
- Precision Scissors, Snips & Shears
- Jeweler's Saws & Blades
- Neck, Bracelet, Ring & Bezel Mandrels
- Ring Stretchers & Benders
- Jewelry Marking & Stamping
- Burnishers & Scrapers
- Silversmithing Stakes, Anvils & Holders
- Hammers: Silversmithing, Planishing, Embossing, Raising
- Assorted Hammers & Mallets
- Centering & Riveting Punches
- Dapping & Forming Blocks, Dapping Dies, Bezel Blocks, Punches, & Cutters
- View All