You have no items in your shopping cart.
Made of the finest quality boxwood, one of the hardest woods available. Mounted on seasoned wood handle. Excellent for removing dents and straightening and flattening metals. Head is 2-5/8" long, face is 1" in diameter.
- Assorted Hammers & Mallets
- Hammers: Silversmithing, Planishing, Embossing, Raising
- Chasing Tools & Pitch Bowls
- Silversmithing Stakes, Anvils & Holders
- Precision Anvils
- Neck, Bracelet, Ring & Bezel Mandrels
- Burnishers & Scrapers
- Shor Rolling Mills
- Dapping & Forming Blocks, Dapping Dies, Bezel Blocks Punches & Cutters
- Swiss & Die Sinkers Riffler Files
- Silversmithing Books
- Ring Clamps & Cutters
- View All
Products in Assorted Hammers & Mallets