You have no items in your shopping cart.
Bow Opening Pliers
Jaws open when handles are squeezed. For opening bows, links and rings. Spring in handle keeps pliers closed. These are special-joint, heavy-duty pliers. Overall length is 5-3/4".
- Chain Nose Pliers
- Flat Jaw Pliers
- Round Nose & Rosary Pliers
- Side Cutting Pliers
- End Cutters and Oblique Cutters
- Jeweler's Parallel Action Pliers & Cutters
- Lindstrom Brand Jeweler's Pliers
- Ring Forming, Ring Bending & Opening and Closing Pliers
- Ring Holding and Link & Loop Pliers
- Stone Setting Pliers
- Beading Tweezers, Pliers & Shears
- Nylon & Brass Jaw Pliers
- View All