American Pattern 3-Square
The three square file is the file of choice by machinists, when filing angles more acute than 90 degrees, for cleaning out corners and filing taps and cutters.This triangular file is taped to the point. It can get into corners other files cannot. Swiss made.
Files come in Bastard Cut (00),2nd Cut (0), and Smooth Cut (2).
The 4", 6" and 8" files are sold (and priced) in packs of 12. The 10" and 12" are sold (and priced) in packs of 6.
* Required Fields
- Jewellery's Pocket Tools
- File Handles, File Cleaners & Other Accessories
- Broaches, English Pattern
- Rotary Files / Inside Ring Burs
- Ruby Files
- Swiss File Sets
- Diamond Files - Needle, Escapement, Riffler & Habilis
- Abrasive Paper, Cloth, Sticks, Rolls & Sponges
- Swiss & Die Sinkers Riffler Files
- Swiss Crochet Files & Warding Files
- Assorted American Pattern Hand Files
- Wax Files & Rasps
- View All