Small Parts Tweezers & Vacuum Tweezers
Made in Switzerland.
Made in Switzerland.
Made in the U.S.A.
The chart below shows general property relationships among the various metals used in the manufacturing of tweezers. In addition, note that the points of the harder metals will wear longer and are less subject to bending. The softer metals will not scratch delicate parts and usually have additional desirable properties such as being non-magnetic, etc. Titanium has a very high melting temperature and is commonly used when soldering platinum.
|Tweezer Metal||Hardness||Non-Magnetic||Corrosion or Acid Resistance|
|Carbon Steel||Stainless Steel||Non-Magnetic Stainless (Anti-Mag)||Brass|
- A cross slot cut into the tip of the tweezers allows easy pick up of screws or small pieces for placement or examination. 4" long, nickle plated steel.$9.20
- The offset points are grooved on the inside to hold miniature parts. Made of anti-magnetic stainless steel. 4-1/4" length.$57.85
- Great Gift Idea! Why not present your special someone with a unique "diamond" this year? Not only does it sparkle, but it's useful as well. Our exclusive diamond tipped slant beauty tweezers is sure to please anyone! Manufactured in Switzerland, our slant tweezers offers the best (no kidding) grip for hair removal of any tweezers available. Used by famous beauticians and people who want the finest, the diamond tipped slant tweezers will last for years. Originally sold through Sharper Image, these tweezers is now available directly to you (at a much lower price).$27.95
- Diamond coated tweezers grip as no others can. These tweezers are made of stainless steel and coated with extremely fine diamond particles on the inside tips. These tweezers should be used for special applications where gripping is essential. Caution: Do not use on gemstones. 6-1/4" length, medium point.$27.95
Handles delicate miniature objects without scratching, breaking or pinching. Avoids contamination of parts and performs tweezers functions such as sorting, picking up, holding carrying etc. A lightweight, portable unit, completely assembled and ready for immediate operation as soon as the proper size tip is selected and installed. The vacuum generator is small, 4-1/2" high x 2-3/4" diameter. It has an adjustable vacuum pressure control from 1" HG to 15" hg and and an air flow of 125 cubic inches per minute. Unit has an on off switch and is completely noiseless during operation. Set contains vacuum generator, anodized aluminum cylindrical probe, inline filter, 4' of tubing and five stainless steel probe tips.$205.00 to $245.00
- Replacement filter only.$9.30
Replacement probe tips for vacuum tweezers.$5.05
- Probe only.$34.20
3⁄16" ¼" 5⁄16" 3⁄8" 7⁄16" 9⁄16" 5⁄8" Complete Set 5 6 8 10 11 14 16 5-16$3.70 to $37.95