Coated Tweezers & Hemostats
Made in Switzerland.
Made in Switzerland.
Made in the U.S.A.
The chart below shows general property relationships among the various metals used in the manufacturing of tweezers. In addition, note that the points of the harder metals will wear longer and are less subject to bending. The softer metals will not scratch delicate parts and usually have additional desirable properties such as being non-magnetic, etc. Titanium has a very high melting temperature and is commonly used when soldering platinum.
|Tweezer Metal||Hardness||Non-Magnetic||Corrosion or Acid Resistance|
|Carbon Steel||Stainless Steel||Non-Magnetic Stainless (Anti-Mag)||Brass|
- These ceramic tipped, non-rusting tweezers have an aluminum shank. They are extremely smooth and long wearing because they are harder than both stainless steel and carbon steel. They are anti-magnetic and lightweight with a high heat and chemical resistance. Silver and soft solders will not adhere to these tweezers. They will withstand heat up to 1000°C, making them a great choice when soldering platinum. 5-1/2" length.$110.00
- Replacement Tips for Ceramic Tipped Tweezers$22.00
- Stainless steel tweezers with urethane jaws are great for diamonds and soft stones. Urethane provides a secure grip and is light, but non-reflective and will not damage the edges for soft stones. Tips come to a nice 2.0 mm point. Length 6".$9.95
- A new concept in steam tweezers, with no PVC to melt and peel off. Instead we have attached high impact nylon onto the jaws to prevent scratching. 10" length stainless steel tweezers keeps user safely away from hot steam.$7.95
- Made of chrome plated steel. Prideline brand.$8.65 to $13.25
- Made from Nickel Plate Steel.$11.20 to $12.60
- All of the following tweezers are manufactured in the United States.$13.75
- All of the following tweezers are manufactured in the United States.$7.00
- All of the following tweezers are manufactured in the United States.$8.00
- All of the following tweezers are manufactured in the United States.$11.50
- All of the following tweezers are manufactured in the United States.$10.50
- All of the following tweezers are manufactured in the United States.$14.00
- All of the following tweezers are manufactured in the United States.$12.15
- For the handling of watch batteries. Swiss made. Length 4-5/8"$5.40
- Wide tips. Never rusts, easy to sterilize, non-magnetic. Resists alcohol and solutions containing nitric acid. For the handling of watch batteries. Swiss made. Length 4-5/8"$1.10
Prideline brand, brass tweezers with partial vinyl coating. Hold rings from the inside. Excellent for steaming and sandblasting.$7.10 to $8.30
- Tips are cup shaped to hold small round objects. Great bead handling tool. Nicely rounded ends on sturdy nickel tweezers will make handling almost any size bead easier.$3.95
- New bead tweezers designed specifically for sorting and handling beads and delicate pearls. The shank is high grade stainless for a light touch with excellent grip.$8.95
- Tips are cup-shaped to hold small round objects. Swiss made.$59.00