You have no items in your shopping cart.
Stone in Wax Yellow Alloy
A very high fluidity alloy designed specifically for manufacturers who want to cast pieces where the stone is set in the wax, eliminating the work of setting the stone in the cast metal. This metal should be melted in an inert atmosphere. It is also an excellent alloy to be used for non stone-in-wax casting as well. Makes 10K and 14K yellow. Sold and priced in packs of 10 ounces.
- Flexible Shaft Machines & Rheostats
- Metal Mold Making & Electroforming
- Wax Injectors
- Jeweler's Injection Waxes
- Plastic Injectors
- Jeweler's Mold Rubber & Mold Cutting
- Vulcanizers & Mold Frames
- Investing Accessories & Supplies
- Vacuum Investing Machines & Bell Jars
- Steam Dewaxing
- Flasks, Sprue Bases & Related Products
- View All