Electric Jewelry Soldering Machines
You will find it easy to use this compact, efficient machine for soldering rings, jewelry, spectacle frames or any piece where hard or soft solder is needed. the heat range is acceptable for soldering very light to heavy items. Heat control is easily achieved by turning the selector knob. The heat is produced electrically, without flame, by touching a carbon electrode to the work to be soldered. The current passing through the carbon will heat the object in a matter of seconds. Carbons are copper plated to insure good contact. The large carbon holder can be adjusted to use carbons both horizontally or vertically and is low enough so that both hands can rest comfortably on the bench. Maximum 1000 watts. Measures about 10 x 6 x 4 inches. Set contains foot control switch, 3 large carbons (pencil, cylindrical and cylindrical flat), 2 small carbons, contact rod, clamp for small items, clamp for large items, stand for large carbon and instructions.
$575.00 to $590.00
- No torch or gas tanks needed
- Used for hard or soft soldering
- Up to 2000°F
- Demagnetizes watch movements, small instruments and small tools as well
- Low voltage unit is shock resistant. Your hands may safely touch any part of the carbon holders or contact clips without getting an electric shock.
- For fine jewelry work Develops temperature of 900°F at tip.$23.05