Shor Precision Drill Press
A precision mechanism with a high power motor, yet compact in size. Includes 6-1/2 mm (1/4") drill chuck and 2 wrenches. Measures 7-1/2 x 9 x 12-1/2".
- Spindle tolerance to .02 mm
- 6.0 mm steel, 6.5 mm non-ferrous metal drilling capacity
- 260 degree swing.
- 35 mm maximum vertical spindle stroke.
- 170 mm maximum distance from table to spindle
- Handle lever can be fixed on right or left side at any angle
- Work table measure 5-1/2 mm square
- Jacobs # 1 main spindle taper
- 115 V, 50/60 cycle
- 4 spindle speeds of 2800, 4500, 7100 and 11400 rpm.
- Setting Tools
- Millgrains & Beaders
- Stone Setting Pliers
- Ring Clamps & Cutters
- Jeweler's Vises, Jigs & Holders
- Drill Press, Hand Drills & Accessories
- Broaches, English Pattern
- Jewellery's Pocket Tools
- Dapping & Forming Blocks, Dapping Dies, Bezel Blocks Punches & Cutters
- Sharpening & Truing
- Setting DVDs and Videos
- Jewelry Design, Setting, Making, Repairing
- View All