An inexpensive but highly effective under-the-sink recovery system. This system utilizes two independent filtration devices:
The first, a prefilter, is a reusable coarse filter. It captures large objects like gemstones and rings.
The second filter is a replaceable, cotton-wound, 10-micron cylindrical filter. This filter is housed in a filter chamber. Since gravity doesn’t have enough force to push the water through the microscopic pores of this filter, the FiltraGold incorporates a powerful submersible pump. Max head for the standard pump is 10 ft. and 200 gph. Max head for the double pump is 10 ft. at 300 gph.
When the water level rises in the FiltraGold settling chamber, the pump’s integrated float switch activates, pushing the water through the filter. This filter captures all the particles of gold (down to 10 microns!) that would otherwise be lost down the drain. The filters are burnable to recover the gold.
In the average jeweler’s shop, this unit usually pays for itself within a week.
* Required Fields
- Silver Refining Systems and Equipment
- Refining Filters and Filtration Systems
- Gold & Platinum Refining by the Salt Water Method
- Gold & Platinum Refining by the Acid Method
- How do I refine precious metal?
- Recovery from Washout
- Recovery from Cyanide Solutions
- Aqua Regia Refining Parts & Accessories
- View All