You have no items in your shopping cart.
Set of 20 Pin Punches
Set contains two each of 10 different size hardened steel punches. Flat tips range from .020" to .050" in diameter and are easily ground to make other sizes. Punches are 1-5/8" long, with a 3/32" shank. Used to drive out pins, broken screws, riveting etc. Adjustable brass holder 3-1/4" long prevents damage from hammer.
- Mounted and Unmounted Bristle Brushes
- Precision Scissors, Snips & Shears
- Jeweler's Saws & Blades
- Neck, Bracelet, Ring & Bezel Mandrels
- Ring Stretchers & Benders
- Jewelry Marking & Stamping
- Burnishers & Scrapers
- Silversmithing Stakes, Anvils & Holders
- Hammers: Silversmithing, Planishing, Embossing, Raising
- Assorted Hammers & Mallets
- Centering & Riveting Punches
- Dapping & Forming Blocks, Dapping Dies, Bezel Blocks, Punches, & Cutters
- View All