Already know what items you want to order? Enter the SKUs and quantities of the items you wish to order in the form below to add them to your cart.
Recovery from Washout
An inexpensive but highly effective under-the-sink recovery system. This system utilizes two independent filtration devices:
The first, a prefilter, is a reusable coarse filter. It captures large objects like gemstones and rings.
The second filter is a replaceable, cotton-wound, 10-micron cylindrical filter. This filter is housed in a filter chamber. Since gravity doesn’t have enough force to push the water through the microscopic pores of this filter, the FiltraGold incorporates a powerful submersible pump.
When the water level rises in the FiltraGold settling chamber, the pump’s integrated float switch activates, pushing the water through the filter. This filter captures all the particles of gold (down to 10 microns!) that would otherwise be lost down the drain. The filters are burnable to recover the gold.
In the average jeweler’s shop, this unit usually pays for itself within a week.$499.95 to $599.00
- Replacement filters for the Shor FiltraGold System.$8.95 to $39.95
- Got an even more limited budget? The Zap-Trap is simple but very effective for catching stones, rings and similar items. The stainless steel rim and screen are heavy enough to stay put and the fine mesh catches the smallest of stones. Zap-Trap fits virtually any sink drain from 11/8" to 2-1/2" in diameter.$5.95
The Most Advanced Settling Tanks Ever Built.
Looking for a way to recover the gold that you lose when washing hands? Shor invented washout recovery systems. Over the last few decades we've made significant improvements in component design, improved quality and, at the same time, brought prices down. Despite this, the basic design of our systems was so simple and effective, no one has been unable to improve on the basic design.
The tank is typically placed under the washout sink (included) but can be located further away.
- 100% recovery
- No filters or pumps- No moving parts. No filters to replace
- Easy cleaning- Tank parts are removable
- Easy gold removal- All settling tanks are hard to clean & recover the gold except the Stasis! With Stasis Tanks, the compartments just slide out.
- Comes complete with sink (but not fixtures)
Weirs 18 weirs Size 24" x 24" X 36"H Price Call for quote.
Weirs 28 weirs Size 48"W x 24"D X 36"H Price Call for quote.$1,999.00 to $3,999.00