You have no items in your shopping cart.
This new torch, which works from a normal lighter refill, offers wax carvers a source of heat, which tops out at 750° F. It is essentially hot air and not an exposed flame. If you want to eliminate flare or otherwise smooth out rough edges or parting lines from wax castings, this small torch is perfect for you. The torch feature a comfortable palm grip and trigger with locking mechanism, as well as automatic shut-off. Made of high-impact plastic, the Micro-Therm Torch is a must for any bench.
- Little Torch
- Hoke & Other Soldering Torches
- Soldering Boards, Blocks, Etc.
- Hot Air Handpieces, Alcohol Lamps & Bunsen Burners
- Electric Jewelry Soldering Machines
- Tack Welding Machines
- Soldering Tools & Accessories
- Torch Hoses, Regulators & Other Accessories
- Solders for Precision Soldering
- Soldering Fluxes & Thermal Blankets
- Crucibles, Stirring Rods, Melting Fluxes, Tongs
- Flux Brushes
- View All
Products in Hot Air Handpieces, Alcohol Lamps & Bunsen Burners