Diamond Grading Lamps & Diamond Grading Sets
- he Horizon LED features natural daylight illumination making it ideal for diamond and gemstone color grading. The ultimate task lamp may be placed on your counter for showing jewelry under its super bright, yet cool high-power LED's and makes a great addition to any executive desk or workbench. It even has a USB for charging your Smartphone! It has a sleek, modern, ergonomic design and with its superior lighting is perfect for professional jewelers and more.6000K full spectrum natural daylight illumination High-power long life LED technology Electronic touch sensor power switch and dimmer USB power port for recharging smart phones, iPods, etc. Flex-arm and swivel provide fully adjustable light angle 100V-240V multi-voltage UL listed adaptor$18.47
See also: Size and Shape Diamond Sellers.
This is the world's first certified and registered CZ diamond color grading Master Set. Why keep thousands of Dollars tied up in diamond master set? Return them to your inventory and go with the clear choice: the Shor Master Set.
When it comes to determining diamond color, the Master Set really makes the grade. Each stone is electronically graded using state of the art electronic computer technology in the Gran Colorimeter, double checked by a certified gemological laboratory A.G.A., then individually numbered and certified to ensure authenticity. The Master Set is the world's first certified and registered cubic zirconia master set available.
$229.00 to $439.00
- The largest range of reference available: E, F, G, H, J, K, l, M and N comparison stones.
- All stable, premium CZ, cut to expert specifications
- A unique grading/display container crafted from color grading approved UV inhibiting Acrylite
- The display container features a detachable lid for grading under a microscope
- Includes 2 Tiffany display rings
- Protective carrying pouch
- Simulated white and yellow gold tiffany display ring stone holders for comparing mounted stones
- A Gran Colorimeter "Color Grade" Certificate with each stone's weight, proportions and ID number
- A unique graph showing exactly where each stone falls within its specific color range
- Lifetime limited warranty against color changing.
- Display Ring Prongs for Shor Diamond Color Grading Master Sets. Available in Long and Regular.$3.95