Neck, Bracelet, Ring & Bezel Mandrels
Used for shaping, straightening and enlarging rings. Also for gauging and holding rings while stone setting. Made of hardened tool steel. 13-1/2" except large mandrel, which is 8-1/4".
- Holding a ring mandrel while working can present a problem. this rest provides the solution by giving support at both ends. Made of cast iron. Also used to hold bracelet mandrels that do not have tangs. Can be secured to bench top.$45.25
- Set contains graduated ring mandrel and mandrel rest$76.35
- Fit into slot in work bench and are used as supports when filing, sawing, setting etc.$4.25 to $4.80
Complete set contains anvil with bench clamp (#12.0130), oval bracelet mandrel (#43.052), bench pin (#13.300), grooved ring mandrel with sizes 1-7 (# 43.0252)$60.30 to $235.00
Length 8-1/2" Small end 1-1/2" x 1-3/4" Large end 2-1/2"$56.95
For shaping, stretching and forming bracelets and other items. Case hardened and measuring 12".$30.95 to $33.95
A new idea for bead and wire artists. Made of stainless steel with a non-slip PVC handle, this mandrel will give the user consistent size loops time after time. Two sizes are available:
- MAN-105.00 offers 5 different diameters of 1.5, 2.5, 3.5, 4.5 and 5 mm.
- MAN-105.10 offers 5 different diameters of 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 mm.
Nicely rounded and extremely smooth so wire will not be scratched.$8.95 to $9.95
This round hoop mandrel is solid steel with a highly polished surface and tapers from 2" to 3/8" for a wide range of rings, earrings, hoops and bracelets, giving it a great variety of uses for goldsmiths, silversmiths, jewelers and bead artists. The weight of the solid steel gives it the heft that one needs to more easily work non-ferrous metals. weight 4 lbs. Length 12".$26.95
SKU: MAN-214.00Although primarily used to form bezels, these mandrels are also used to shape decorative ornaments, make chain links, etc. Made of hardened and tempered steel.$25.95 to $60.00
To shape necklaces perfectly and easily a neck mandrel is essential. Ours are polished, cast iron, beautifully crafted in Italy. You can work metals or use this neck mandrel to form wax. Your necklaces will be the perfect length and fit every time.
Approximately 8-1/2" x 7-3/4" x 7".Weight about 6-1/2 lbs.$169.00 to $170.00