Jewelry Marking & Stamping
- For perfect impressions and identification markings on all rings, charms, disks or any flat pieces. Set consists of spring action lever machine (automatically returns to upright position), 6 punches (3 bent and 3 straight in 10K, 14K and 18K) and 3 nylon anvils to prevent scratch marks. Anvils can be shaped to support specific pieces. Wood provides storage space for parts.$590.00
- Replacement Anvil for Jewelry Marking Machine$6.40
- $96.00 to $115.00
- Accommodates standard stamps with approximately 5/16" square bodies. Eliminates the need to hold ring and stamp in one hand. Simply position ring over mar-proof nylon anvil and tap stamp with mallet. Easy and accurate time saver. eliminates slipping of ring and it's also ideal for flat stamping. The sleeve can be reversed or the stamp body can be touched up with a file if stamp is not 5/16" square. Stamps not included.$43.90
- Can be used on curved or flat surfaces to stamp inside rings as small as size 4. Requires no set up or hammering. Little pressure is needed to stamp precious metals including white gold. Made of durable stainless steel with adjustable screw to lock stamp in place. Overall length 5-1/2". Punches not included.$81.80
- $30.90 to $42.50
A favorite for almost 50 years, this high quality block secures rings in a rounded cut-out which prevents flat spotting on the shank. Has graduated sizes and shapes on both sides.
Size 1-3/8" x 3/4" Weight 1 lb.$49.95
- 1/16" Letter Stamps Set- In plastic case with cover$19.95
- For round shank stamps only (see below). It makes storing and searching for the right stamp a much easier task. This practical item is made of hardwood with a generous 40 holes and varnished for good looks and protection.$8.90
- Set of 9 stamps # 0-8 with # 6 being used upside down to make # 9. In hardwood case. Numbers are 1/16" high$28.70
Straight and bent (ring) in sizes #1, #2 and #3.
Size # 1 Size # 2 Size # 3 1/24" (1.1 mm) 1/32" (.8 mm) 1/45" (.6 mm)$27.50 to $39.25
Quality, US made, hand stamps on 1/2" round, heat treated tool steel. Sizes 1 & 2.
Size # 1 Size # 2 Size # 3 1/24" (1.1 mm) 1/32" (.8 mm) 1/45" (.6 mm)$8.55 to $14.95