Loading...
Quick Order

Already know what items you want to order? Enter the SKUs and quantities of the items you wish to order in the form below to add them to your cart.

    Item SKU # Quantity
    The item with this SKU was not found.
    Invalid quantity.
    Processing...

    Instructions for Jax Master Metal Cleaning Solutions

    Jax Brass, Copper, Gold & Marble Cleaner

    Directions

    • To apply, either brush solution on with a bristle brush or dip entire object into solution. If surface is heavily oxidized, use steel wool to apply solution. Rinse with water and dry. Repeat application if necessary.
    • After cleaning and polishing, silverware should always be thoroughly washed with warm water.

    Handling and Storage

    This product is non-flammable. Do not mix Jax Brass, Copper, Gold and Marble Cleaner with other Jax products or any other chemical. Store at room temperature in tightly closed, original container. Dispose of empty container properly.

    Safety Information

    • Contains ammonia.
    • Keep out of reach of children. Contact with eyes or skin may cause irritation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin, food cooking and eating utensils and clothing. Do not inhale fumes or vapors, Wear splash goggles and rubber gloves when using. Only use in a well ventilated area.
    In Case of Contact
    • Ingestion: Call physician or Poison Control Center for most current information. If professional advice is not available, dilute by drinking several glasses of water.
    • Eyes/Skin: Flush with water for at least 15 minutes. If irritation persists, seek medical attention.

     

    Jax Metal Cleaning Polish

    Directions

    • Shake well before using. Apply with soft cloth or bristle brush. Polish dry.
    • After cleaning and polishing silverware should always be thoroughly washed with warm water.

    Handling and Storage

    This product is non-flammable. Do not mix Jax Brass, Copper, Gold and Marble Cleaner with other Jax products or any other chemical. Store at room temperature in tightly closed, original container. Dispose of empty container properly.

    Safety Information

    Contains less than 1% Sulfuric acid. Remaining ingredients are non-hazardous, non-toxic.

    Caution

    • Contains ammonia.
    • Keep out of reach of children. Contact with eyes or skin may cause irritation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin, food cooking and eating utensils and clothing. Do not inhale fumes or vapors, Wear splash goggles and rubber gloves when using. Only use in a well ventilated area.
    In Case of Contact
    • Ingestion: Call physician or Poison Control Center for most current information. If professional advice is not available, dilute by drinking several glasses of water.
    • Eyes/Skin: Flush with water for at least 15 minutes. If irritation persists, seek medical attention.

    Jax Tarnish Preventer

    Directions

    • Metal must be clean, free of lacquer, oil, grease and wax. To apply, either brush solution on with a bristle brush or dip entire object into solution. Rinse well with water and dry.
    • Safe for use on plated metals.
    • Use at full strength. Do not dilute.

    Handling and Storage

    This product is non-flammable. Do not mix Jax Brass, Copper, Gold and Marble Cleaner with other Jax products or any other chemical. Store at room temperature in tightly closed, original container. Dispose of empty container properly.

    Safety Information

    Contains less than 1% sodium dichromate. Remaining ingredients are non-hazardous, non-toxic.

    Caution

    • Contains ammonia.
    • Keep out of reach of children. Contact with eyes or skin may cause irritation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin, food cooking and eating utensils and clothing. Do not inhale fumes or vapors, Wear splash goggles and rubber gloves when using. Only use in a well ventilated area.
    In Case of Contact
    • Ingestion: Call physician or Poison Control Center for most current information. If professional advice is not available, dilute by drinking several glasses of water.
    • Eyes/Skin: Flush with water for at least 15 minutes. If irritation persists, seek medical attention.