GRS Engraving Equipment
The GRS BenchMate Encore launches the next generation of efficient, versatile workholding tools. These innovative updates to an industry standard provide better and faster methods for everyday work.
Work is held steadily in place yet easily repositionable to accommodate a range of techniques and jobs. The new BenchMate Encore QC arm measures 6" and has a cutout for superior access angles and better clearance when using tools. Adjust the relieved arm to a lower or higher vertical position for maximum comfort and control. The handrest can be quickly attached to either side.
Switch fixtures in a flash with updated Quick Change design. Drop and lock the QC fixture into the BenchMate Encore mandrel with no additional tools.
Basic Package includes:
- BenchMate Encore QC
- Fixed Mounting Plate
- Encore QC Accessory Pack with:
- 4 Extra Plastic Jaws
- 2 wrenches (5/32" Allen and 3/16" hex)
- 5 mounting screws
Streamline your bench operations with the GRS BenchMate™ work-holding system for jewelers! This durable, convenient helper is a sturdy, powerful rotating system that stabilizes stone-setting, speeds soldering and simplifies jewelry repair. Made in the USA.
• Center your work in front of you at the right height on the GRS BenchMate; you’ll be more comfortable throughout the day.
• This versatile tool securely holds even the most delicate parts.
• Easily move it out of the way when you’re finished; it takes just three seconds and requires no tools!
• All-steel construction and Teflon® bearings provide lasting service.
This kit includes:
• A BenchMate work holder that provides support for stone-setting and moves easily along every axis. You can lock it solidly in any position and it includes a right-side hand rest (the hand rest is slotted to accept a Third-Hand attachment).
• A virtually indestructible metal ring clamp with non-marring hard plastic jaws.
• A handy T-shaped metal shellac pad.
• A mounting plate that works with all BenchMate attachments.
• A high-grade steel rotating Third-Hand attachment for precise soldering.
• Two shapes (narrow and wide) of stainless soldering jaws.
• A hardwood bench pin kit.$368.00
- Accessories for BenchMate Holding System.$18.95 to $39.95
- Includes holder body, 7 collets, expansion screw and wrench$99.95
- Lets you hold rings from the inside (like the BenchMate inside ring holder).
- Works with all GRS engraving blocks and also most vises.
- Great for stone setting and ring engraving.
- Works for extra wide rings too (requires an additional collet set so you can double stack the collets).
- Includes two removable standard third hands and 6" square solder board. Sits on a bench or fits BenchMate fixed mounting plate.$54.95 to $124.95
- Easily shape copper, silver and gold bracelets with the GRS Metal Former. Form flat strips of metal to a perfect "C" shape after you have engraved your design. To shape a bracelet, place one end of the material under the die and press down on the hanle. Contue to work the material through the former, shaping as you go, until you have reached the desired shape. The unit comes with two different fiexed punch sizes and with one adjustable die cavity. With these punches and die, 0.25" up to 1.25" wide bracelets can be turned. Recommended for soft metals such as copper, silver and gold alloys with a thickness of .030" to .080"$306.00
- You only need electricity...the compressor is built-in. Gravermeister can transform your creative dreams and ambition into beautiful things you make with your own hands. Technically, Gravermeister is an air tool that makes its own special air pulses. These pulses move a hammer piston back and forth inside the handpiece, creating impact power. A foot pedal lets you vary the power instantly as you work. The impact rate is adjustable from 1600 to 2400 impacts per minute. With Gravermeister, you can engrave deeply in steel and delicately in gold, carve wood effortlessly, set large and small stones with confidence, texture metal quickly, sculpt stone precisely and more. Continuously improved, the latest Gravermeister cuts smoother, is completely oil-free and features advanced Quick Change handpieces. Shipping weight 44 lbs.$1,788.00
- Saves time by letting you switch from one handpiece to another in seconds. Includes main body and two handpiece connectors. Saves time by letting you switch from one handpiece to another in seconds. Includes main body and two handpiece connectors.$29.95
- Designed around the engraver and stonesetter's need for power, finesse and control, the GraverMach provides it all in a compact package. The front mounted precision regulator is easy to adjust and use, the combination filter and water trap can be mounted on the machine or remotely for easy access. The dual voltage capability means you can use this machine anywhere in the world just by changing the IEC C13 industry standard power cord. The transformer is rated at 100 - 240 Volts, 50/60 Hz. and carries UL, GS, CE, and LPS certifications. From the first time you power up the GraverMach you will be amazed with its smooth, quiet performance. New porting technology gives your handpiece crisp impact from the low end to the high end. Stroke speed is adjustable from 400 to 8000 strokes per minute, the new front mounted bias valve setting allows the user to tailor the foot throttle feel. The power and air hookups are in the rear of the console and are mounted high to clear the bench top ledge found on many engraving and jewelry work surfaces. The handpiece hookups are now made with quick coupling fittings allowing the GraverMach to work with all your existing GraverMax handpieces. Shipping weight 21 lbs.$1,195.00
GraverMax, GraverMach & Gravermeister Handpieces
- Very powerful. Designed for heavy metal engraving, wood carving and other demanding jobs. Two-jaw chuck holds tools .06"-.19" (1.6-4.8 mm) round or square. Also holds standard gravers. 5.7" long.$370.00
- Wide power range. Perfect for stone setting, hammering, medium to deep engraving. Stainless steel construction with quiet rear exhaust. Includes 6 QC Holders. 4.2" long.$319.00
- Air powered. Up to 320,000 rpm.$470.00
Quick Change GraverMax, GraverMach & Gravermeister Handpieces
- General Purpose. Ideal combination of medium power and fine control for most engraving and stone setting. Comfortable rubber cover and ergonomic shape. Small and very maneuverable. Quiet rear-exit exhaust. Includes 3 QC Holders. 2.8" long.$315.00
- Package of 3$17.65
The GRS Diamond Power Hone grinds tools and gravers quickly, without heat. You get an advanced tool edge that enhances finished work. The Power Hone allows for cleaner scrolls, brighter cuts, more precise beads, finer shading and better details.The diamond wheel sharpens both steel and carbide tools and will make them last longer too. Power Hone does not come standard with sharpening fixture shown in the picture below. Reversible.$28.90 to $498.00
The GRS System 3
Economical air impact tool for jewelry making, engraving and more.
- Handpiece Only for GRS System 3$329.00
Economical air impact tool for jewelry making, engraving and more.
System 3 is the most affordable GRS air impact tool. Its relatives, Gravermeister, GraverMax and GraverMate produce special air pulses to control their impact handpieces. System 3 handpiece is a piston and port design which self-oscillates using normal compressed air. So it's simpler and less expensive.
System 3 handpiece is comfortable, lightweight and delivers good impact power. It lets you engrave metals, set stones, hammer, texture and carve wood or other materials. You eliminate fatigue and get your work done faster because System 3 increases the power of your hands. The handpiece stays cool in use and includes the time-saving GRS Quick Change tool system.
The foot control starts the impact and varies its force. You can tune System 3 for fine to heavy work using the regulator to provide more or less air pressure. This give you a wide range of impact power.
System 3 is used in factories to equip multiple work stations and by people in small ships or at home. If your needs don't justify other GRS air tools, order System 3. You'll be pleased with the wonderful things it helps you do with your hands.
Specifications: System 3 requires compressed air 1.2 cfm at 50 psi minimum. Shipping weight 6 lbs.
System 3 Standard Package
Includes handpiece, foot control, air filter/regulator, 3 quick change tool holders, 6 steel points and instructions.$552.00
- Change wheels in 2 seconds. Replaces the standard wheel knob. To change wheels, you just lift them on and off...even when it's running.$74.00