Wax Carving Tools
- These tools are a cross between wax carvers and wax files- combining a cutting surface of 1-1/8" and a finely knurled handle for precise work. Each stainless steel piece features single cuts for quick but smooth filing. Because they are single cut, the filing heads will not clog or rust.$19.95
A revolutionary change in wax carvers which allows the user to actually carve the wax rather than scrape it away. Available in four shapes, with two sizes on each tool, the loops are sharp on one edge.Great to make designs, to smooth, or to use with wax lathes for making rings. Each carver is made of surgical grade stainless steel with a sure grip handle and 7" length.$7.95
- A revolutionary change in wax carvers which allows the user to actually carve the wax rather than scrape it away. Four shapes, with two sizes on each tool, the loops are sharp on one edge. Great to make designs, to smooth, or to use with wax lathes for making rings. Each carver is made of surgical grade stainless steel with a sure grip handle and 7" length.$24.95
- Seven pieces in a handy wood stand, with built in sharpening stone. Organizes and protects tools.$44.55
- Why not have a carver set of ten that you can rally handle? This set offers the best in cutting and shaping technology. Excellent for metal clay work as well as wax. The PVC handles are a comfortable 5/16" in diameter and all have sharp edges for shaping and detailing. Overall length is 5-3/4". Made of high quality stainless steel for years of life. Enjoy carving and shaping with this well balanced set and the results will be very rewarding. Comes in a beautiful wood storage box.$34.95
- This all inclusive 13 piece kit comes in a beautiful wood box. It includes all of our best and most popular wax carving tools. Virtually everything you need to design and finish wax models or patterns is included. The box measures 9-1/4" x 6-1/4" x 1-1/4".Set includes:
- Six Sharp-edged wax carvers- our supreme set, the finest made.
- Max Wax pen (battery included)
- Two wax detailers for precision work- will not clog.
- Three Precision Wax Files - leaves surfaces smooth, non-clogging
- One 10X loupe
A phenomenal new tool for filing and shaping wax (kind of a cross between wax probes and wax files). Our detailers are so small that they can go where no other tool can, to work in tight places. The points have very sharp file like edges to cut smoothly and quickly.
- Detail filigree with ease.
- Clean small, tight corners in wax patterns
- Enlarge small holes where necessary
- Stainless steel tips will not rust
This set features fine and extra fine with a comfortable wood handle. Each is packaged in a clear protective tube. Total length is 5", handle length is 4" and handle diameter is 3/8". American made.$10.95
Have you ever wondered why most wax carvers are dull, and don't really "carve" anything? Here are a new set of 6 carvers to eliminate your difficulties. This new set, made of high grade, non-rust, non-corrosive, stainless steel features all new shapes that cut or scrape wax the way you need to. Ergonomic shapes give the user the ability to get into tight places, at the correct angles for nooks and corners. Handles are non-roll octagonal and cross-grooved for a firm but pleasant grip. All heads feature sharp edges to cut properly, eliminating additional smoothing.
90° Flat, Small 90° Flat, Large 30° Angled Hook Small chisel Scooper$3.95
- Complete set of 6 wax carvers, including 90° Flat, Small, 90° Flat, Large, 30° Angled, Hook, Small chisel and Scooper.$19.95
Handy tools for rounding edges, especially the inside of wax rings. The easy grip aluminum handle is made of anodized aluminum. The cutting blade snaps in and out of the handle and swivels, making it easy to follow curved edges. The blade is hardened tool steel and will give years of service. Length is 5".$10.95 to $14.95
Originally used as dental explorers, picks are excellent for a variety of uses, including scribing, positioning, probing, etc. All are fine stainless steel with knurled handles. Sold as a set or individually.$2.65
- High quality, traditional beading awl made of stainless steel with fine tapered point. Comfortable, round handle with sure-hold knurling. 6" length.$2.65
- Complete set of 3 dental picks, including hook, bent and straight. Originally used as dental explorers, picks are excellent for a variety of uses, including scribing, positioning, probing, etc. All are fine stainless steel with knurled handles.$7.95
- The most popular stainless wax carvers. 5-1/2". Sold as a set or individually.$2.30
- Complete set of the most popular 6 wax carvers. Stainless Steel.$13.95
- Stainless, 6-1/2"$2.65
- Complete Set of 12 Knurled Handled Wax Carvers. Stainless steel 6-1/2".$29.95
Stainless Steel Carvers, 6-3/4" Long
Stainless Double Ended Spatulas, 6-3/4" Long
Spatulas, 7"-8" Long
- 7-1/4" Long. Stainless Steel.$8.50
- 7-1/4" Long. Carbon Steel.$8.50
- 7" Long. Carbon Steel.$8.50
- 8" Long. Stainless Steel.$8.50
- Stainless Steel$22.80
- 7-3/4" Long. Stainless Steel.$9.55
- 8-3/4" Long. Stainless Steel.$14.85
- Disposable spatula. Disposable, white, flexible plastic spatula has the feel of metal but is much more economical. 7-1/2" length. Come in boxes of 100.$31.30