GRS Engraving Equipment
GRS is a manufacturer of the finest bench products and tools made anywhere in the world. Anyone who does stone setting and engraving should consider investing in the GRS line of tools and equipment. Without question GRS tools will enable one to work more productively with far less fatigue than with conventional tools. The the superior control of GRS tools, the craftsman will excel at precision work. Shor carries this line of bench tools as well as GRS books, videos and a variety of bench accessories.
- Includes holder body, 7 collets, expansion screw and wrench$95.05
- Lets you hold rings from the inside (like the BenchMate inside ring holder).
- Works with all GRS engraving blocks and also most vises.
- Great for stone setting and ring engraving.
- Works for extra wide rings too (requires an additional collet set so you can double stack the collets).
- Includes two removable standard third hands and 6" square solder board. Sits on a bench or fits BenchMate fixed mounting plate.$68.35 to $159.00
- Easily shape copper, silver and gold bracelets with the GRS Metal Former. Form flat strips of metal to a perfect "C" shape after you have engraved your design. To shape a bracelet, place one end of the material under the die and press down on the hanle. Contue to work the material through the former, shaping as you go, until you have reached the desired shape. The unit comes with two different fiexed punch sizes and with one adjustable die cavity. With these punches and die, 0.25" up to 1.25" wide bracelets can be turned. Recommended for soft metals such as copper, silver and gold alloys with a thickness of .030" to .080"$337.00
- Saves time by letting you switch from one handpiece to another in seconds. Includes main body and two handpiece connectors. Saves time by letting you switch from one handpiece to another in seconds. Includes main body and two handpiece connectors.$31.75
- Wide power range. Perfect for stone setting, hammering, medium to deep engraving. Stainless steel construction with quiet rear exhaust. Includes 6 QC Holders. 4.2" long.$345.00
- General Purpose. Ideal combination of medium power and fine control for most engraving and stone setting. Comfortable rubber cover and ergonomic shape. Small and very maneuverable. Quiet rear-exit exhaust. Includes 3 QC Holders. 2.8" long.$315.00
- Package of 3$19.45
- Handpiece Only for GRS System 3$355.00