Diamond Coated Twist Drills
We have added a medium-fine coating to the tips of high-speed twist drills to drill stone, ceramic, glass and other hard non-metallic materials.The drills are made of superior high-grade steel.
Important: When using diamond coated drills, points, wheels etc:
Always completely submerge, both drill bit cutting surface and object being drilled, in water.
Use light pressure
Between 5,000-20,000 rpm
Best results when used in a drill press
Use bur lubricant or beeswax on cutting surface
If diamonds are being worn off too quickly or bit becomes hot and discolors, you are not using the above guidelines.
Because of the nature of the diamond coating process, drill bit diameters may vary by as much as plus or minus 0.5 mm.
* Required Fields
- Diamond Grading Lamps & Diamond Grading Sets
- Gemstone & Other Gauges
- Diamond Sundries
- Illuminated Loupes, Darkfield Viewers & Magnifiers
- Diamond Loupes & Neck Chains
- Gloves and Inspection Tools
- Diamond Tweezers
- Beading Tweezers, Pliers & Shears
- Jeweler's Anti-Tarnish Tissue, Diamond & Parcel Papers Anti-Tarnish Strips
- Jewelry Boxes Trays & Cases
- Abrasive Belts
- View All