You have no items in your shopping cart.
Ever have air bubbles in your wax but they weren't air bubbles, they were water bubbles? Water collects in compressors and, unless controlled, will end up in the wax pots and in the wax. The Shor Desiccant Filter removes the water before it can enter your wax injector. Just put the filter in your air line and you're all set. One desiccant filter is sufficient to handle 1-2 injectors.
- Wax Files & Rasps
- Wax Carving Tools
- Hot Air Handpieces, Alcohol Lamps & Bunsen Burners
- Jeweler's Electronic Waxers
- Jeweler's Injection Waxes
- Wax Injectors
- Wax Burs
- Wax Miter Box, Mandrels, etc.
- The Matt Line
- File-A-Wax & Other Carving & Model Making Waxes
- Shor Wire Waxes
- Flexible Shaft Machines & Rheostats
- View All