You have no items in your shopping cart.
Analog (needle) pyrometer
Used to measure temperature in burnout ovens. Measure within 98% accuracy, from 0° to 2500° F (0 to 1371° C) on meter. Have 5" (127 mm) lead and sheathed A" (3.2 mm) thermocouple. Can be mounted on wall. Available with analog or digital readings.
- Flexible Shaft Machines & Rheostats
- Metal Mold Making & Electroforming
- Wax Injectors
- Jeweler's Injection Waxes
- Plastic Injectors
- Jeweler's Mold Rubber & Mold Cutting
- Vulcanizers & Mold Frames
- Investing Accessories & Supplies
- Vacuum Investing Machines & Bell Jars
- Steam Dewaxing
- Flasks, Sprue Bases & Related Products
- View All