American Pattern Warding
A popular file with locksmiths, the Warding file was designed for filing or repairing "wards" in licks and keys. As the Warding file is thin, it is also suited for any application where the space is too narrow for other files to fit. This file tapers toward the end. Double cut on top and bottom but single cut on the edges. Swiss made.
Files come in Bastard Cut (00), 2nd Cut (0), and Smooth Cut (2).
Sold (and priced) as packs of 12 files.
* Required Fields
- Jewellery's Pocket Tools
- File Handles, File Cleaners & Other Accessories
- Broaches, English Pattern
- Rotary Files / Inside Ring Burs
- Ruby Files
- Swiss File Sets
- Diamond Files - Needle, Escapement, Riffler & Habilis
- Abrasive Paper, Cloth, Sticks, Rolls & Sponges
- Swiss & Die Sinkers Riffler Files
- Swiss Crochet Files & Warding Files
- Assorted American Pattern Hand Files
- Wax Files & Rasps
- View All