Separating & Sanding Disks
Separating DisksUsed to cut off sprues. With pinhole for mounting on flex shaft type standard mandrels. Sold in boxes of 100.
- $11.30 to $70.35
Sanding DisksGrit and backing are designed for jewelry applications and provide exceptionally long life. Aluminum oxide grit in three grades, mounted on thin backing, provides outstanding results in sanding and smoothing operations. The flexible backing allows accessibility to hard to get at areas.
- Priced and sold in tubes of 100. These sanding disks are snap-on.$13.15 to $16.80
- Priced and sold in boxes of 100, including mandrel. For snap-on mandrels.$14.70
- Priced and sold in boxes of 600. These sanding disks are snap-on.$70.25
- Priced and sold in boxes of 100. For snap-on mandrels.$16.95
- Priced and sold in boxes of 100. For standard mandrels.$7.30 to $18.35
- High quality steel with 3/32 " shank. For use with snap-on sanding disks.$2.60