Abrasive Paper, Cloth, Sticks, Rolls & Sponges
- Extremely fine grit, in sheets 9" x 13-1/4". 1500 Grit
- Sheets size 8-1/2" x 12". Use wet or dry. The micron grading technique used to produce these sheets produces particles of exactly the same size and shape so that you get very consistent finishing every time. Packs of 25 sheets.
Sheets size 9" x 11". Silicon carbide, use wet or dry.Features a new, special resin-over-resin bonding technique, which resists heat and holds the abrasive particles, giving you a more uniform cut.Highly wear-resistant and waterproof.Packs of 50 sheets.
These closed-cell foam rubbers sanding pads are great for working with platinum.They re so flexible that they conform to almost any contour or surface.They can be folded or trimmed to fit into small spaces and can be used wet or dry.Micron-graded aluminum oxide abrasives make them safe for a variety of applications.Packs of 20.
- Plastic handle, 10-1/2" long. Holds strips of emery paper or cloth 11" by 1". Strips can easily be replaced. Comes with 2 strips, grit 120 & 240.
- Emery Refills in 12 assorted Grits
For use with Santaper sanding sticks (see below). These belts can be used wet or dry and are suitable for both lapidary and metalworking applications. Fast cutting silicon carbide and aluminum oxide abrasives are resin bonded onto a flexible film backing (which means your finishes will be uniform and precise). All belts is 12-1/2" length by 1/2" width.
- Includes 3 sticks & 15 belts (3 of all 5 grits)
- Mandrel Only for Inside Ring Shells