You have no items in your shopping cart.
6" Guillotine Shear
Guillotine shears are designed to cut flat stock cleanly with a minimum of bending. These shears will cut non-ferrous metals up to 2.4 mm (10 gauge) or mild steel up to 1.6 mm. The high carbon steel blades are precision ground and hardened- designed to make 10,000 cuts before sharpening is required. Both shears have the following features:
- Exclusive lever-action locking bar holds the material securely for precision cuts.
- Lever-action locking bar also restricts the access to blades, reducing the risk of accidental injury.
- Easy to read, adjustable ruler with cutting guide
- Square work surface
- Open back designed with a convenient receiving table to catch cut metal and to allow for any length of sheet.
- All steel constructions, mount to any work surface.
- Feed tray, handle and cutting guide removable for storage.
- Made in Europe.
- Chain Nose Pliers
- Flat Jaw Pliers
- Round Nose & Rosary Pliers
- Side Cutting Pliers
- End Cutters and Oblique Cutters
- Jeweler's Parallel Action Pliers & Cutters
- Lindstrom Brand Jeweler's Pliers
- Ring Forming, Ring Bending & Opening and Closing Pliers
- Ring Holding and Link & Loop Pliers
- Stone Setting Pliers
- Beading Tweezers, Pliers & Shears
- Nylon & Brass Jaw Pliers
- View All
Products in Bench Shears, Button Cutters & Guillotine Shears