Guillotine shears are designed to cut flat stock cleanly with a minimum of bending. These shears will cut non-ferrous metals up to 2.4 mm (10 gauge) or mild steel up to 1.6 mm. The high carbon steel blades are precision ground and hardened- designed to make 10,000 cuts before sharpening is required. Both shears have the following features:
- Exclusive lever-action locking bar holds the material securely for precision cuts.
- Lever-action locking bar also restricts the access to blades, reducing the risk of accidental injury.
- Easy to read, adjustable ruler with cutting guide
- Square work surface
- Open back designed with a convenient receiving table to catch cut metal and to allow for any length of sheet.
- All steel constructions, mount to any work surface.
- Feed tray, handle and cutting guide removable for storage.
- Made in Europe.
Returns on all Guillotine Shears are subject to a 15% restocking charge.